Bryony is a multidisciplinary Commercial Illustrator with a background in Fine Art and Illustration.
Bryony was born and raised in a little Lincolnshire village and is currently living and working in Nottingham. She graduated from Coventry University in 2017 with a First Class Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art and Illustration. Since then, Bryony has lent a creative hand across multiple ventures and projects, exhibiting at Birmingham's Museum & Art Gallery and winning So Young Magazine's Illustration Competiton in 2018. Bryony is a big fan of the great outdoors and an even bigger fan of bringing the outdoors in, with her ever growing house plant collection. She is drawn towards muted colour palettes, gradients and grainy textures which feature heavily in her work.
- So Young Magazine, The Social (London) 2020
- TILED, Nolia's Gallery (London) 2018
- New Art West Midlands, BMAG (Birmingham) 2018
- Off The Record (Bedford) 2017
- New Designers (London) 2017
- depART (Coventry) 2017
- First Edition, Glass Box Gallery (Coventry) 2016
- Green Week, Concourse Gallery (Coventry) 2016
- BOURN, Stryx (Digbeth, Birmingham) 2016
- Emerge (Coventry) 2015
- 3CityLink, Lanchester Gallery (Coventry) 2014
- So Young Magazine, Issue 19 - 2018
- What Women Want 2.0 - 2018
CONNECT WITH me on instagram